- If your exhibit fabric has a zipper, please keep zipper closed for storage.
- Wrinkles can be removed with a cool iron or fabric steamer.
- Fabric should NOT be stored when damp or wet. Store in cool, dry area.
- For storing graphics please remove from plastic packaging that was provided and keep fabric fabric in cool/dry place.
- Your fabric graphic can be machine washed. Remove any hardware attached to the fabrid prior to cleaning. Use MILD soap and cool water. Air dry fabric, dry on frame if frame is available.
- Fabric must be COMPLETELY dry prior to storing.
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN.
- Treat stain from backside of fabric.
- Remove as much of the debris as possible with a soft bristle brush (do NOT rub too hard).
- Use a clean, lint-free white cloth. Lightly pat the stain from the outside moving in (to keep stain from spreading).
- If a cleaning solution is used, rinse the area well with water to ensure NO solution is left on the fabric.
- Most stains can be treated with household fabric stain removers. It is ALWAYS important to test how the solution will react to the fabric. This can be tested by dabbing solution to a small corner of the fabric. Most household cleaners will provide treatment instructions depending on the type of stain.
- Winkles can be removed from fabric with a cool iron or steamer.
- Fabric can be machine washed - use cold water, delicate cycle.
- Do NOT bleach fabric.
- Do NOT tumble dry. Fabric must be air dried on the frame to prevent shrinking.